TALANZA ALWAYS FINDS THE BEST SOLUTION FOR YOU
We know just how complex projects can be. We understand how strategic teams can be anywhere, some abroad, exploring, discovering new territories, with a load of regional portfolios where Mexico is just one more country to attend to.
Due to this, frequent delays occur in the execution of projects and commercial objectives that are subject to a complex and dynamic regulatory system.
Has this happened to you?
We look for all possible restrictions, creating opportunities so that your project becomes a reality in the most effective way. We will show you how to do it.
Why is regulatory intelligence necessary?
Because regulatory requirements are dynamic, contradictory,
unclear and, above all… numerous:
- Exploration, appraisal and development plans
- Local content, technology transfer programs
- Drilling permits
- Creation, implementation and monitoring of SASISOPA, MIA, EVIS, etc.
- Permits for regulated activities (transport, storage,
distribution, marketing, etc.)
- Economic regulation (approval of tariffs, terms of agreement, open season)
- Tax model, contracts, regulatory framework of the energy sector, among
many other things.
Does that sound complicated enough? No? Not with Talanza helping you it doesn’t.
We want to create the right solutions for tackling current and future challenges.
With our proven skills, our leadership and
technological experience, we inspire others to move forward with their projects.
This is what we call the Talanza Method.
Planning and follow-up
Our project administration methodologies combined with a technological platform for regulatory management, means that we ensure efficient compliance in full and on time, preventing any risk of non-compliance.
We are able to minimize compliance costs since we have first hand experience of the workings of regulation, of the dependencies concerned, and of the views of the public servants who authorize the necessary permits for project execution
Each of our specialists have experience in the application and revision of regulations, which allows us to ensure that our clients’ projects fully comply with the regulatory requirements.
Constant generation of knowledge
We share the most relevant information with our clients and develop joint analyses tailored to the different stages of their projects.
We go beyond conventional guidance to become capability builders. We are mentors rather than suppliers. This is the Talanza style of consultancy.
- The client is facing doubts or problems
- He engages an external consultancy to fix the problems
- The relationship ends (the consultancy withdraws
with all the experience).
- Talanza and client generate synergy together to:
Execute with efficiency
- The client receives assistance and training thus increasing
his non-tangible assets
- When the service concludes the client retains the
training and the knowledge.